英語翻譯拉脫維亞語
Further to my letter to you on (date)
我在(日期)給你 翻譯信,相信已收到/ 我曾在(日期)發信給你,相信已收到
I am pleased to inform you that ...
我很高興通知你……/ …… 特此通知/ ……謹此通知
I refer to my earlier/previous letter of (date) informing you ...
我曾於(日期)寫信給你,通知你……
I refer to your letter dated (date)
(日期)的來信收悉/ 你在(日期)寄來的信,已收到
I refer to your letter of (date) addressed to (somebody) which has been referred to me/ this office for reply
你在(日期)寫給(或人)的信件,已轉交本人/ 本署答複/ 你在(日期)給(或人)的來信已收到,該信現已轉交本人/ 本署回覆
I write to inform you that ...
……謹此通知
(somebody) has asked me to reply yo your letter dated (date)
本人現遵照(或人) 翻譯叮囑,就你(日期)的來信答複以下
(somebody) has directed me to reply on his/ her behalf
本人現謹遵(某人)的叮囑代為答複
Thank you for your letter of (date)
你(日期)的來信已經收到/ (日期) 翻譯來信收悉/ (日期) 翻譯來信已收到,感謝
Thank you for your letter of (date) addressed to (somebody) who has authorized me to reply on his/ her behalf
你在(日期)給(或人) 翻譯來信已收到 翻譯社(或人)現授權我代為回覆
Thank you for your letter of (date) to (somebody) which has referred to me for reply
你在(日期)給(某人)的信,現已轉交本人答複
This is to certify
現證實/…… 此證
This letter serves to give you an official notice
寫這封信的目 翻譯,是正式通知你……
Your letter dated (date) refers
你(日期)的來信已收到/(日期)來信收閱
according to your letter
根據來信所述
approval has been given
(有關部門)已核准
as far as we are aware
就我們所知/ 據我們所知
as from the date of this letter
由本信發出日期起計
as stated in my previous letter of (date)
正如我在(日期)的信件所說
as you are aware
相信你已經知道
as you are well aware
相信你也清晰知道
as you know
相信你也知道
as you may be aware
你也許知道/ 你也許已知道
at your request
徇你的要求/ 應你的要求/ 徇請
consideration is now being given to ...
我們現正斟酌
I regret that ...
……異常抱歉/ ……謹此道歉
it has come to my notice that ...
我得知……/ 我注意到……
let you know
通知你/ 告知你
please be advised that ...
現謹通知你
please be informaed that ...
……謹此奉告/ ……特此通知
please be reminded that ...
請你注重
please note that ...
請注重
your attention is drawn to
請你留意
your request cannot be acceded to
你提出的要求,未能照辦/ 不能答允所請
I am sorry that I cannot be more helpful
我不克不及賜與其他協助,謹此道歉/ 十分抱歉
if/ should you have any queries/ enquiries
若有疑問/ 若有查詢
look forward to meeting you
期待與你會面
look forward to your early reply
但願你能早日作覆
please approach (somebody)
請向(或人)查詢
please call (somebody)
請致電(或人)
please contact (somebody)
請與(或人)聯系
please do not hesitate to contact (somebody)
請隨時與(或人)聯系
please feel free to contact (somebody) at/on (telephone number)
請隨時撥電(電話號碼)與(某人)聯絡
thank you for bringing the matter to my attention
你將此事見告我,謹此道謝/ 承你告知,謹此申謝
thank you for your attention
你對此事關注,謹此稱謝/ 有勞你為此事費神,謹此申謝
the matter is being looked into
我們/ 本署現正研究有關事宜/ 我們/ 本署已著手處理此事
the matter is receiving attention
我們/ 本署現正處置/解決此事/ 我們/ 本署現已著手處置/管理此事
attention [attn.]
請交……/ 煩交……/ 請交……打點/ 煩交……辦理/ 經辦人
blind carbon copy [b.c.c.]
特別副本送:……(正文並無註錄)
by fax
傳真文件/ 傳真函件
by hand
專遞文件/ 專人送交/ 專人送遞/ 面交
by registered mail
掛號函件
carbon copy ... for information [c.c. ... f.i.]
副本送……備考
carbon copy [c.c]
副本送:……
care of [c/o]
轉交/ 這信由……轉交
confidential
秘密
distribution list
分發名單
enclosure [encl.]
附件
for information [f.i]
以供參閱/ 備考
Our ref.:
本署檔號:
postscript[P.S]
附言
recorded delivery
記錄派遞
restricted
限閱文件/ 內部文件
secret
高度機密
top secret
絕對秘密
urgent
急件
urgent by fax
傳真急件
urgent by hand
專遞急件
very urgent
特急件
with enclosure [w/encl.]
連附件
without enclosure [w/o encl.]
不連附件
Your ref.:
來函/ 來件/ 來文檔號:
Acting Governor
代理總督
Branch Secretaries
各科首長/ 各科司級人員
Deputy to the Governor
署理總督
Governor
總督
Officer-in-charge [O i/c]
主管人員
policy secretary
決議計劃科首長/ 決議計劃科司級官員
subject officer
負責人員
To whom it may concern
給有關人士/ 致有關人士
http://publictextbook.blogspot.tw/2009/09/blog-post.html
公函常見詞彙和用語中英對照表
source:
英文文書常用詞彙中英對比表
本文引用自: http://blog.xuite.net/masterenglish2018/twblog/100367373-%E5%85%AC%E5%87%BD%E5%B8%B8%E8%A6%8B%有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
留言列表