歐斯干文翻譯
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪裡?)
5. What's the weather like today?(今每天氣若何?)
6. Where are you headed [朝…標的目的行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)
7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[請客、招待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11. The sooner the better. (越快越好 翻譯社)
12. When is the most convenient [利便 翻譯;便當的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(漸漸來/別焦急。)
14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦 翻譯社)
129. I wish I could.(不可。)[委宛表達法]
130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什麼可笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成。)
133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想一想辦法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉皇/過早下結論。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那片子糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否斟酌在家呆著?)
138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你保證。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我立誓不告知任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我會補償 翻譯 翻譯社)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)
142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(諒解我食言 翻譯社)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌 翻譯社)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰臺甫!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(別小視我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼 翻譯社)
147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵照諾言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感到慚愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我但願效果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法零丁處置這事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)
153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有艱巨來找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白搭口舌 翻譯社)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(仿佛不象是那樣。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切城市很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就行了 翻譯社)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了。)
161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回體面。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳 翻譯社)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的臉色泄漏了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了 翻譯社)
165. You've got to do something.(你必然要想辦法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)
167. I feel younger than ever.(我感覺比之前年輕 翻譯社)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.
(假如我早知道,
我就能幫你了 翻譯社)[最適用的虛擬語氣]
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保證。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那動靜大發雷霆/惱羞成怒。)
184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在意熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承當/買不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個公道的價錢。)
188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想試試這些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞 翻譯社)
190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有自滿時 翻譯社)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何來由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他各處都去過了。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯)
194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)
195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(許多蜚語傳播著。)
197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不克不及勝任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生本身的氣。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著滂沱大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的雲愈來愈多了。)
201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉懲罰 翻譯。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦天天上學。)
203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應當去見誰?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的設法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零錢 翻譯社)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦 翻譯社)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣欠好 翻譯社)
208. That reminds me.(那提示了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很嚴重的事 翻譯社)
212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我進展沒有造成妨礙。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如斯興奮?)
214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的懊惱告知我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感覺很多多少了 翻譯社)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(但願你很快會恢復。)
217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)
218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發熱。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永久學不會。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天 翻譯日程放置 翻譯社)
221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼聞名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)
225. She looks blue.(她滿面哀傷 翻譯社)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行。)
http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html[這是美國人最喜好說 翻譯話,也可作離別用語。]
(我不克不及很好地用英語表達自己 翻譯社)
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)
17. Would you care for[喜好] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我膩煩。)
19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好 翻譯社)
20. It drives[強制;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了 翻譯社)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一向沒有呈現。)
22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的氣概。)
23. I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館 翻譯社)
25. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們連結聯繫。)
28. Let's call it a day[決議或贊成臨時或永久中斷(進行某事)].
29. I couldn't help[避免;禁止] it.(我沒法子。)
30. Something's come up[産生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
31. Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事 翻譯社)
33. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)
34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將等候這一天。)
35. Chances are slim[迷茫的;微小 翻譯].(機遇很小。)
36. Far from it.(一點也不 翻譯社)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)
38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境不異。)
40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了 翻譯社)
41. What do you recommend?(你保舉什麼?)
42. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕 翻譯社)
44. It's out of the question.(這是不行能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)
47. I'm fed up[極爲膩煩] with him.(我受夠他了 翻譯社)
48. You can count on[期望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上 翻譯社)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食 翻譯社)
54. I can't express[表示;表達;講明] myself very well in English.
超級適用的口語要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋
169. Don't look wise.(別自作伶俐。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔憂我 翻譯勉力全白費了 翻譯社)
171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避現實。)
174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關死活。)
177. Nothing works.(什麼都差錯勁兒。)
178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物 翻譯社)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了快要30年牢 翻譯社)
180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.
88. I'm easy to please[使…歡騰;討…喜好].(我很輕易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈拍手。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落後了/跟不上時期了 翻譯社)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊急。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不行開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了 翻譯社)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不克不及這麼對我 翻譯社)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了平安起見 翻譯社)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有觸犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間 翻譯。)100. It's been a long time.(很久不見了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小工作;不足掛齒。)
102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)
103. It's about time.(時候差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)
107. That can't be.(不行能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不得。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒 翻譯社)
112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是認真 翻譯 翻譯社)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事 翻譯 翻譯社)
114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的 翻譯社)
115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(生怕我不可。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
118. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒表情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)
121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接管] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(無能為力 翻譯社)
126. Sorry to bother you.(負疚打攪你 翻譯社[事前])
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush. (別借題發揮了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(還沒有確定。)
59. Math is beyond[對或人而言難以想象/理解/估量] me.(我對數學無能為力 翻譯社)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[令人感應滿意和興奮] ever yone.(你不行能奉迎每個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在盡力。)
63. You bet!(固然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同或人開頑笑;取笑]?(你在開我打趣嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(早晚會的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的 翻譯社)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下 翻譯社)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我感覺不舒服/精神不好/情感降低。)
71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤解我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的 翻譯社)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在或人 翻譯位置].(假如我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[副手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時間。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的 翻譯社)
84. I will play it by ear[看風使舵;姑且現做].(我會面機行事 翻譯;到時刻再說 翻譯社)
85. You should take advantage of[行使] it.(你應該好好利用這個機遇 翻譯社)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別嚴重;放鬆放鬆;再會。)
超等適用 翻譯英文白話228句
1. It's up to you.(由你決意 翻譯社)I'm crazy[著迷 翻譯;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打攪你 翻譯社[過後])
(這不是件輕易的差事,但我但願他能做到。)
引用自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/jctimeblog/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社